Boost Muscle Energy, Increase Muscle Recovery, Improve Exercise Tolerance And Increase Athletic Performance
- Ribose is a compound used by the body to synthesise adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy molecule of the cell.
- In patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, ribose has been shown to relieve symptoms of pain and fatigue and may counter the reductions in ATP found in these patients.
- Ribose has also been used to maintain or increase energy stores in the heart and raise the heart’s tolerance to ischaemia, improving the quality of life in individuals with ischaemic heart disease.
Metagenics D-Ribose is Vegan Friendly. Metagenics D-Ribose is Free from Soy protein. Metagenics D-Ribose is Free from Nuts and Seeds, Lactose-free, gluten-free, and Dairy protein-free.
- Production of ATP (via AMP and ADP synthesis)
- Protects cardiac muscle from ischaemia
- Improves muscle recovery
- Improves exercise tolerance
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Exercise and sporting performance
- Cardiac health
|Each dose (5.0g) contains:
D-ribose is made from glucose and corn. Our own body makes Ribose from glucose.
- Antidiabetic drugs: Ribose may increase the hypoglycaemic effect of oral antihyperglycaemic agents such as sulfonylureas, biguanides, alfa-glucosidase inhibitors, thiazolidinediones, and meglitinides.3 Additional hypoglycaemic effects may be clinically desirable, but blood glucose levels should be monitored.
- Insulin: Ribose may increase the hypoglycaemic effect of insulin.3 Additional hypoglycaemic effects may be clinically desirable, but blood glucose levels should be monitored.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
- There are no human clinical studies in this area; however, animal evidence suggests no teratogenic effects.3 Use with caution when there is a clear clinical benefit.