Bioclinic Naturals Echinacea uses organically grown echinacea from our farms in Canada’s Okanagan region. The hand-picked flowers, stems, leaves and roots are processed fresh and then standardised to ensure maximum potency.
- Made from organic echinacea grown in Canada's Okanagan region
- May help to
- Relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduce the symptoms of common colds and flu
- 5 capsules daily at the first sign of an infection
Echinacea purpurea ext.93.75 mg
ext. equiv. Fresh (whole plant)1.875 g
- For adults only
- Caution if known sensitivity to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae) family
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection, an auto-immune disorder or if taking immunosuppressants
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.