Thompsons Skin Hair Nails 90 Capsules
- Provides a combination of nutrients to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complex
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain the health of their hair
- Individuals who suffer from or are prone to brittle nails
- Those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health
- Those who seek a supplement to maintain healthy skin
- Individuals who seek a supplement to protect cells against free radical damage
- Assists to maintain healthy hair
- It supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen, which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
- It helps to protect the cells against free radical damage.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)1.4mg
equiv. Retinol750mcg RE
equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)9.17mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)10mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)30mg
equiv. Vitamin D3400IU
equiv. Natural Vitamin E30IU
Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract125mg
Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous30mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)50mcg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)7.5mg
Fish oil – Natural100mgequiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)18mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)12mg
Evening Primrose Oil200mg
Equiv. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA)20mg
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours.
Adults- take two capsules daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. Therefore, a daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.