Sinus Forte 60t
Sinus Forte contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine; Eyebright to relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, symptoms of sinusitis and sneezing, and Echinacea purpurea root to support immune system health and relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Eyebright is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- reduce mild upper respiratory tract congestion, support healthy mucous membranes and relieve inflammation
-relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, symptoms of sinusitis and hay fever such as sneezing
- Echinacea purpurea root has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support immune system health and relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Golden Rod is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce excess mucous and promote sweating and perspiration.
|Each tablet contains:
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) Extract
|derived from herb dry
|Solidago virgaurea (Golden Rod) extract
|derived from herb dry
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract
|derived from root dry
|Hydrastis canadensis (Golden Seal) extract
|derived from root & rhizome dry
|Capsicum annuum (Cayenne) extract
|derived from fruit dry
- No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Use with caution during pregnancy
- The risk of allergic reaction to Echinacea is very small, especially if preparations of the root are used since these are free of pollens
- Echinacea is contraindicated for long-term use in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients) - short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance
- Caution is advised in patients receiving midazolam by injection
- Caution in those taking theophylline as Cayenne may increase its absorption and bioavailability
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.