ProgestaLift Capsules 30c
Orthoplex White ProgestaLift is a uniquely powerful combination of botanicals and nutrients to offer women support across their reproductive lifespan – from the cyclical symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) like acne, poor memory, and mood changes to cycle irregularity and fertility and menopausal support.
- Therapeutic at one capsule per day
- Unique and potent standardised Vitex agnus-castus
- Independently tested for the flavonoid casticin and the
- Iridoid glycosides aucubin and agnuside
- Contains a high-quality Melissa officinalis extract
Each capsule contains
|Vitex Agnus-cactus fruit (Dry Herb Equiv)
|Melissa Officinalis leaf (Dry Herb Equiv)
|Petroselinum crispy leaf (Dry Herb Equiv)
|Perilla frutescensleaf (Dry Herb Equiv)
|equiv. Vitamin A
|equiv. Vitamin A
|750mcg Retinol Equivalents
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate
|equiv. Vitamin B3
|equiv. Pantothenic acid
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
colloidal anhydrous silica, dl-alpha-tocopherol, leucine, maize
starch, sucrose, vegetable capsule (Vcaps®).
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms of retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms of retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms of retinol equivalents for men.
- Vitex Agnus-cactus can affect hormones in the body and may interact with prescription medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health care professional before use.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your healthcare practitioner.