MolyZinc 60 Capsules
Bioactive synergistic mineral supplement
Source of molybdenum. Helps prevent dietary molybdenum and zinc deficiency. Molybdenum is a component of several important metalloenzymes and a cofactor for a number of enzyme reactions. Molybdenum aids the metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids. Molybdenum, zinc and vitamin C reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Nutritional source of molybdenum and zinc, which may help to prevent dietary deficiencies
- Molybdenum is a component of several important metalloenzymes and a cofactor for a number of enzyme reactions.
- Molybdenum, zinc and vitamin C may help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Molybdenum aids the metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids
Adult take 1 capsule once daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains
Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 100 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30mg
Zinc (as zinc glycinate monohydrate) 5mg
Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P) 1.5mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine 1mg
Free from: gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts, starch, sugar, No fish, shellfish, crustaceans, sodium, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours, Vegan friendly
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional