Mito Xcell Powder 150g
Orthoplex White Mito Xcell is a classically innovative formula aimed at restoring energy, supporting mood and addressing endocrine dysregulation through the intricate relationships that are connected by the mitochondria.
Years in the making, Henry Osiecki has been a key driver in the development of the formulation by extensively scrutinising the literature and applying comprehensive biochemical insight from decades of clinical experience. By combining therapeutic doses of magnesium citrate, acetyl-l-carnitine and inositol with mitochondrial-specific nutrients, Mito Xcell targets the previously unknown complexities of this organelle.
- Powder suitable for titration, based on age or presentation
- Suitable for use with common medications
- Sustainably sourced with all 8 isomer forms of vitamin E
- Low heavy metal zinc citrate
Each 8g (1 level included scoop) contains:
|Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate)||300mg|
|Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride||1g|
|Alpha lipoic acid||50mg|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||10mg|
|Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||60mcg|
|Zinc (as Zinc citrate dihydrate)||10mg|
|Palm tocotrienols complex (+EVNolMaxTM)||5mg|
|Reynoutria japonica root (Dry Herb Equiv)||20g|
Colloidal anhydrous silica, Natural Orange Flavour, glycine, malic acid, palm fruit oil, starch sodium octenyl succinate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract.
Mix 1 scoop (1 level included scoop contains approx. 8g) into the water and consume immediately. Take once or twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains Sulphites.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet