Fusion Health Probiotic Advanced 30 Billion 30 Capsules
Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains 6 strains of 'friendly bacteria that can help maintain digestive health, improve the frequency and characteristics of bowel movements and reduce gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and abdominal discomfort.
Combines six strains of ‘friendly bacteria, which have collectively been the subject of more than 36 clinical studies, 19 scientific review papers and many in vitro and laboratory studies, including the clinically-researched bacterial strains HOWARU® HN019, HN001, and BL-04.
- It contains bacterial strains specially chosen for their resistance to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes (allowing them to safely travel through the upper digestive tract and reach the gut) and for their ability to adhere to the mucous membranes lining the intestines and colonise the bowel.
Improves bowel movements, relieves flatulence, bloating and discomfort, and supports healthy immune function.
It may also aid in the management of eczema, help maintain a normal healthy immune system, and reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
Suitable for use after antibiotics to support digestive function and more rapidly restore and maintain the bowel flora.
Each vegetable capsule contains the following ‘friendly’ bacteria:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||12 billion colony-forming units (CFU)|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||7 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||4 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32)||2 billion CFU|
|Total CFU count||30 billion CFU
- Recommended Dosage:
Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food. Children under 2 yrs take only as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.