Floradix Calcium Magnesium With Zinc And Vitamin D 500ml
Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium help support bone health, muscle function and immune system health. Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium helps maintain zinc, vitamin D3 and magnesium levels in the body when dietary intake is inadequate and supports general health and wellbeing.
Floradix Calcium and Magnesium are pleasant tasting liquids in a culinary herbal and fruit juice base. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains calcium lactate and calcium gluconate as they offer the most soluble forms of calcium
- Vitamin D helps to facilitate the absorption of calcium
- Magnesium helps maintain muscle function, nervous system function, supports cardiovascular system health and maintains healthy bones
- Added Zinc to support a healthy immune system
Each 25 mL dose contains Calcium [from calcium lactate pentahydrate and calcium gluconate monohydrate] 129 mg, Magnesium [from dibasic magnesium citrate tetrahydrate and magnesium gluconate] 155 mg, Zinc [from zinc citrate trihydrate] 2.93 mg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 4.25 micrograms. Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium is a pleasant tasting supplement in a base of juice concentrates from Mangifera indica (mango) fruit, Citrus sinensis (orange) fruit and culinary herbal infusion of Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit, Hibiscus sabdariffa (rosella flower) flower and Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) flower. It also contains spinach, Ceratonia siliqua (carob seed), dry seed, fructose and purified water.
Shake the bottle well before use!
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults between 19 to 50 years of age: 25 ml dose twice per day, before a meal.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Do not use while breastfeeding.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars.
- It may contain pollen.
- Each 25 mL dose contains 30 mg of Potassium.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.