Caruso's Ginseng 5500 combines herbal extracts of 3-ginsengs that can help relieve the symptoms of stress and assist the body to cope with various environmental stressors. Multiple species of Ginseng have been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for centuries to promote body adaptation to stress, increase vitality, enhance energy levels, relieve fatigue and enhance physical endurance.
Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains herbal extracts of 3 Ginseng plants that have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries. Ginseng has been traditionally used in TCM as a rejuvenating and refreshing tonic that helps to enhance vitality and to promote general health and wellbeing. In addition, Ginseng has been used traditionally in Chinese Medicine for its nervine and adaptogenic properties, which increase both body and mind relaxation. Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains Korean ginseng, Siberian ginseng and American ginseng to complement one another in maintaining vitality, energy levels, physical endurance and cognitive performances. This unique combination of ginseng herbs also helps to relieve feelings of fatigue, stress, irritability and nervous tension.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of stress and provide support to the nervous system
- Maintain energy levels and vitality
- Enhance physical endurance and stamina
- Support healthy immune system function and assist with recovery
- Supporting cognitive performances and mental processes such as concentration, focus, clarity, alertness and memory recall
- Supporting reproductive system health including reproductive hormones, sexual positions and aphrodisiac effects which promote a healthy libido
Each tablet contains:
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) extract Equiv. to dry root||2.5g (2500mg)|
|Standardised to Ginsenosides||62.5mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract Equiv. to dry root||2.5g (2500mg)|
|Standardised to Syringaresinol glucosides||1.33mg|
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root||500mg|
|Standardised to Ginsenosides||7.5mg|
Name: Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng)
Description: Panax quinquefolius, commonly known as American ginseng, is a herb used for centuries in traditional Native American Medicine as a rejuvenating and refreshing tonic to enhance general health and well-being and maintain healthy reproductive and immune systems. American ginseng is an antioxidant herb that helps to reduce free radical formation Panax quinquefolius has been used in traditional Western Herbal Medicine as a nervine, which supports the nervous system and also as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress. American ginseng supports emotional wellbeing and helps to provide relief from nervous tension. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Panax quinquefolius has been used to enhance vitality and energy levels while reducing general malaise/fatigue, and as an aphrodisiac that enhances a healthy libido.
Name: Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng)
Description: Panax ginseng, commonly known as Korean ginseng, is a herb widely used throughout Traditional Chinese Medicine as a nervine to help support the nervous system and adrenal gland function. In addition, it was seen as a rejuvenative tonic, used to help improve vitality and cognitive performance while reducing mental fatigue, calm the nerves, and relieve nervous tension. Today, Panax ginseng is used to help the body adapt during times of stress and help support mental and physical stamina. It also helps to maintain energy levels and relieve fatigue.
Name: Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng)
Description: Eleutherococcus senticosus, commonly known as Siberian ginseng, is a herb that has been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine as a restorative tonic to rejuvenate vitality, energy levels and physical endurance, stamina and capacity. It supports nervous system functions and has been traditionally used as an adaptogen herb to promote body stress adaptation and relieve symptoms of stress. Siberian ginseng supports emotional well-being, a healthy mood balance, and cognitive functions, including mental concentration, focus, clarity, and memory. Siberian ginseng also promotes immune system health and function.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by their health professional.
Oval shaped dark green coloured tablet
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Please consult your health professional before using blood sugar medication, insulin, blood pressure medication, warfarin, anticoagulant medication, immuno-suppressant medication, and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.