- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Brauer Allergy Oral Spray 20ml
Brauer's Allergy Oral Spray contains ingredients traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to reduce symptoms of seasonal allergies, food intolerance and relieve skin irritation.
- It comes in a handy spray pack.
- It also contains ingredients traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to reduce hay fever and allergic rhinitis symptoms and relieve nasal congestion.
- These ingredients are also traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve skin irritation and symptoms of skin hives as well as reduce symptoms of food intolerance.
Adults: 4 sprays (520 microlitres). Spray under tongue every half hour for 4 doses then every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Each 1mL liquid contains equal parts of Antimony potassium tartrate trihydrate (Ant tart) 6C, Silver nitrate (Argent nit) 6C, Bryonia alba (Bryonia) 6C, Oyster shell (Calc carb) 6C, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomilla) 6C, Histamine dihydrochloride (Histaminum mur) 9C, Sodium chloride (Nat mur) 6C, Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux Vomica) 6C, Anemone pulsatilla (Pulsatilla) 6C, Toxicodendron radicans (Rhus tox) 6C, Urtica urens 6C.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Homeopathic product. Adults only. Contains alcohol (ethanol 25% v/v). Store below 30°C.