BioGaia Protectis baby drops 5ml
BioGaia Protectis baby drops is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Limosilactobacillus reuteri (formerly known as Lactobacillus reuteri) Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms keep a natural balance in the gut.
- 5 drops once daily
- 5 drops contain 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis
- Safe for long-term use
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in more than 150 clinical trials
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded.
Important: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend giving the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drinks or food, as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 100 million organisms (CFU, colony forming units) per 5 drop serve
- Always read the label, use only as directed, and consult your healthcare practitioner if systems persist.
- Always speak to your healthcare practitioners before introducing a new supplement into your daily regime. This is a practitioner product.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children..
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASE