UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors is a specific combination of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in healthy growth and development. For example, vitamins A and D are required for a healthy immune system; vitamin D is essential for healthy bones, and iodine supports healthy brain development.
- Supports healthy growth and development.
- Supports healthy brain development and cognitive function.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy eye function.
- Maintains and supports healthy immune function.
- Helps support the development, growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Tasty orange and berry flavoured chewable capsules for increased compliance.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||526mg|
equiv. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
equiv. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
equiv. vitamin D
equiv. vitamin A
Children 1-4 years: Take 1 capsule once daily (pierce the capsule and squeeze into juice, milk or water) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 5-12 years: Chew 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.