- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
BioCeuticals ChondroPlex 120 tablets
ChondroPlex is a combination of GlucosaGreen® glucosamine and CS BioActive® chondroitin for joint health, along with OptiMSM®. This product provides clinically trialled doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve symptoms of mild knee osteoarthritis, including mild joint swelling, pain, reduced mobility, cartilage wear and narrowing joint space.
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate may provide symptomatic relief of joint pain and functional limitation associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and reduce joint swelling in mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine (sodium) sulphate (GlucosaGreen®) and chondroitin sulphate (CS Bioactive®) provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint mobility.
- Glucosamine sulphate supports joint health and relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin sulphate helps enhance healthy joint function.
Each tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulphate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||628.14 mg|
Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulphate - CS BioActive®||293.83 mg|
equiv. to chondroitin sulphate
|Dimethyl sulfone - OptiMSM®||400 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains 240 mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.