Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel 100ml
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is specifically designed for dry skin and, with its unique formulation, provides the best of both worlds:
- It helps add moisture to the skin.
- It helps create a barrier to stop moisture loss.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling immediately moisturised
- Proven to improve skin dryness
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a way to care for dry skin. Most of the water in traditional creams, lotions and body butter is likely to evaporate when coming into contact with your skin. It’s often what can cause the cold sensation that you feel when applying these products. Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is an oil-based gel moisturiser containing only 3% water, 13% humectants and 84% oil to hydrate and protect the skin from moisture loss.
How to use:
For best results when using Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel:
- Apply a small amount of gel to dry skin
- You only need a small amount of gel – less than if you were applying a cream.
- Re-apply gel as required
- Do not apply the gel to broken skin or an open wound.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Silica, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200.
- For external use only.
- Please do not use it on broken skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.