AlkaMin Calm 260g
Orthoplex White Alkamin Calm is a rich blend of four mineral citrates formulated from the latest science to help support and maintain healthy pH balance in the body and brain. It has been combined with high-dose taurine, glycine and vitamin C along with specific B vitamins and co-factors that may calm the nervous system, relieves symptoms of mild anxiety and reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
- Mineral citrates to support pH balance
- High-dose taurine, glycine and vitamin C
- Activated B vitamins and co-factors
- European sourced and patented vitamin K2
|Each 13g dose (2 levels included scoops) contains:|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||77.8mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1.22g|
|Equiv. Ascorbic acid||1g|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||13.1mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid||30mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||78.4mg|
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate||507mcg|
|Menaquinone-7 (Vit. K2)||45mcg|
Mix 1 scoop (1 level included scoop contains approx. 6.5g) into water and consume immediately. Take twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist – seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Contains 196mg of sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) and 300mg potassium per 13g dose. Contains sulfites.