AdvaCal Forte 180t
AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. AdvaCal® Forte provides vitamin D to aid in absorbing calcium and vitamin K and magnesium to support healthy cardiovascular system function. Magnesium also aids in maintaining healthy muscle function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D, support bone strength, assist in healthy bone development and help maintain bone mineralisation.
- Calcium, with vitamins D and K, assists in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and nervous system function.
- Calcium supports healthy teeth and aids teeth development. Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
- Vitamin K also supports healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- Calcium and magnesium support healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium further supports muscle relaxation and muscle function and reduces muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium also supports nervous system function, cardiovascular system function and energy levels.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium ;(as hydroxyapatite*)||167 mg|
|Calcium ;(as citrate tetrahydrate)||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|Colecalciferol ;(vitamin D3)||8.33 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7.(vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Magnesium. ;(as oxide heavy)||58 mg|
|Zinc. ;(as amino acid chelate)||3.2 mg|
|Manganese. ;(as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Copper. ;(as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Silicon. ;(as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.3 mg|
|Boron. ;(as borax)||1 mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from a bovine source.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.