St John's Wort 60t
St John's Wort helps decrease mood swings associated with premenstrual tension and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension and restlessness.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension and restlessness.
- Support healthy mood balance
- Relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
- Used in traditional Western herbal medicine for the relief of mild nerve pain, mild neuralgia and symptoms of mild sciatica
- Decreases mood swings associated with premenstrual tension
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily
Each tablet contains:
Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) extract dry concentrate 300 mg
Derived from min. herb top flowering dry 1.8 g
standardised to contain flavonoid glycosides 18 mg
standardised to contain hypericin 1.05 mg
- No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
- Vegan friendly
calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate colloidal anhydrous silica hypromellose magnesium stearate microcrystalline cellulose sodium starch glycollate
- St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work. Please consult with the prescribing doctor to ensure no drug-herb interactions occur
- May cause hyperaesthesia in some sensitive individuals, especially when combined with high exposure to sunlight
- St John's Wort is not advisable in cases of known photosensitivity and in those taking photosensitising agents. Patients taking high doses should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and UV radiation.
- Concurrent administration of high doses of John's Wort is contraindicated with the following drugs: warfarin, digoxin, immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, indinavir (HIV protease inhibitor), nevirapine (HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor), docetaxel by injection, clozapine, phenprocoumon, nifedipine, methadone, finasteride, cancer chemotherapeutic drugs such as irinotecan and calcium channel antagonists such as verapamil.
- Caution is advised in patients taking other drug medications, including combined oral contraceptives.
- Consume at least 2 hours away from ingestion of mineral supplements
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.