Pure Children's Essentials 250g
A new benchmark was established in Australia for children's multivitamins and mineral supplements by Orthoplex. They identified a need for a formulation that parents could trust for their children's foundational nutrient needs. The result is a low-allergen, Berry and Peach flavoured powder that is both palatable and reassuring to parents.
- Contains bioavailable citrate forms of macro minerals not available in tablets
- Choline and iodine for supporting brain development
- Pleasant-tasting for improved compliance
- Contains activated B vitamins; vitamins K1 and K2
- Multi-mineral citrate blend for better absorption and alkalinity
Each 5g dose (approx. 1 level included scoop) contains:
|Calcium (as Calcium citrate)||250mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate)||130mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D 400 IU)||10mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)||5mcg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||30mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||90mcg|
|Iron (as Iron (II) glycinate)||4mg|
|Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (as Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate)||50mg|
|Vitamin A (as Retinol acetate)||400mcg RE|
|Zinc (as Zinc citrate dihydrate)||6mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||30mcg|
|Palm tocotrienols complex (EVNolMaxTM) +||2.5mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||5mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||1.55mg|
|Chromium (as Chromium nicotinate)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate)||250mcg|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide)||22.5mcg|
|Potassium (as Potassium citrate)||10mg|
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||12.7mg|
Acacia, beta Vulgaris, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, d-alpha-tocopherol, dl-alpha-tocopherol, natural flavour, fractionated coconut oil, liquid glucose, maize starch, malic acid, maltodextrin, palm fruit oil, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, sodium bicarbonate, starch sodium octenyl succinate, stevia rebaudiana, sucrose.
Mix the following quantities (1 level included scoop is approximately 5g) into water or fruit juice or as recommended by a healthcare professional..
- Vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains Sulphites.