Herbal Throat Spray 25ml
Herbal Throat Spray contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe and support oral mucous membrane health, including relieving symptoms of mild mouth ulcers, mild throat infections and mild tonsillitis.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- soothe and support oral mucous membrane health, including relieving symptoms of mild mouth ulcers, mild throat infection and mild tonsillitis
- relieve symptoms of sore throat
- Marshmallow root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve dry, unproductive cough
Dose:Adults: 4 sprays into the mouth every 1-2 hours as required.
|Every 4 sprays (500 mcL) contains:|
|Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract||200 microlitre|
|derived from root dry||40 mg|
|Salvia officinalis (Sage) extract||60 microlitre|
|derived from herb dry||30 mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract||20 microlitre|
|derived from flower dry||10 mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract||20 microlitre|
|derived from root dry||10 mg|
|Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) Extract||5 microlitre|
|derived from stem bark oleoresin dry||1 mg|
|Clove Bud Oil (Syzygium aromaticum)||1.25 microlitre|
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Ethanol, lemongrass oil, menthol, methyl hydroxybenzoate, potassium sorbate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, and purified water.
- Contraindicated in cases of known allergy to Chamomile
- Caution in cases of known sensitivity to plants of the Compositae family
- Meadowsweet should be avoided by persons hypersensitive to salicylates. Contains methyl salicylate (not more than 1mcg per tablet)
- If symptoms of reflux persist, refer the patient to their physician
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice