UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls and astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest traceability levels, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- It contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidylcholine levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodorized through a filtration and purification process, which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
Each capsule contains*
|Euphausia Superba(krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- It contains approximately 38 micrograms of retinol equivalents of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occurring in krill oil.
- Contains crustacean shellfish and sulphites.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms of retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms of retinol equivalents.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken more than 3000 micrograms of retinol equivalents - vitamin A can cause congenital disabilities.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.