This potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for sensible nutrition. It has been formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high dose of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base featuring chromium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and boron.
- Beneficial when nutritional needs are not being met by the diet alone or when dietary demands are high.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of general wellbeing.
- Supports energy production, skin, cognitive and nervous system health.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Contains antioxidants - betacarotene, vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and vitamin E - as well as a broad base of minerals including zinc and copper.
- Formulated with calcium, vitamin K and boron.
- Iron-free and therefore suitable for patients with haemochromatosis.
- Features a break bar for those who have trouble swallowing larger tablets.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. toDunaliella salinaextract fresh cell
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||100mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||82.64mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type)||14.7mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Thiamine hydrochloride(vitamin B1)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid(vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Manganese(as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.