Multi Essentials 90t
A high-potency vitamin B complex with additional antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. With chromium to assist with glucose metabolism, zinc to support cognitive function and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 to support energy levels and energy production. This multivitamin and mineral formulation is useful when dietary intake is inadequate and with vitamin B5 to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Vitamins C and E and selenium are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage.
- Chromium assists with glucose metabolism.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 support energy levels and energy production.
- Biotin, zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 support nervous system function.
- Zinc supports cognitive function.
- Multi Essentials contains ingredients that support general health and well-being.
- Vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid, (vitamin C)||100 mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6 mg|
Equiv. to vitamin E
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type)||14.7 mg|
|Retinol acetate||431.2 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|375 micrograms of retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride;(vitamin B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin. (vitamin B2)||50 mg|
|Nicotinamide, (vitamin B3)||200 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin;(vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Folic acid;(vitamin B9)||400 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Phytomenadione;(vitamin K1)||30 micrograms|
|Calcium pantothenate||100 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
Equiv. to calcium
|Calcium;(as citrate)||50 mg|
|Boron;(as borax)||1 mg|
|Chromium;(as nicotinate)||50 micrograms|
|Copper;(as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Magnesium;(as oxide)||25 mg|
|Manganese;(as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Molybdenum;(as molybdenum trioxide)||75 micrograms|
|Selenium;(as selenomethionine)||26 micrograms|
|Zinc;(as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||50 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
equiv. to choline
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||50 mg|
Adults; Take 1 tablet once a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms of retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms of retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms of retinol equivalents for men.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium from dietary supplements for adults should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative and sulphites.
- Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.