B12 Spray 50mL
Vitamin B12 is important for the maintenance of nervous system health and function, healthy red blood cell production, energy production and healthy immune system function. It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
The refreshing peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Supports energy production.
- Relieves tiredness.
- Support nervous system health and function.
- Supports vitamin B12 levels in the body.
- Help prevent dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Supports gastrointestinal system health when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vegan formula.
Each 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
Adults: Squirt 1 spray under the tongue one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Do not use in children.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains ethanol 15% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains potassium sorbate.?
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.