AlkaMin Essentials 320g
Orthoplex White AlkaMin Essentials is a brand-protected alkalising formula designed specifically for clinical practitioners. Delivering therapeutic doses of magnesium, calcium, zinc and potassium citrate, it also features a patented, naturally derived, non-GMO vitamin K2 to support healthy calcium utilisation and in combination, supports healthy cardiovascular function. Proudly made in Australia, Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials combines important minerals in alkalising citrate forms to help support acid-alkali balance in the body. This is provided in an excipient base of sodium bicarbonate.
- Supports healthy acid-alkaline balance.
- Contains vitamin K2 & therapeutic levels of calcium for optimal bone health.
- Higher amounts of key minerals in citrate form - potassium, magnesium, zinc & chromium.
- Australian made.
|Each 8.1g (1 scoop) serve contains:|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||31.1mg|
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate||308mcg|
|Menaquinone-7 (Vit. K2)||90.2mcg|
Citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, Orange Flavour, glycine, malic acid, maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract.
Mix 1 scoop (1 level included scoop contains approx. 8.1g) into the water and consume immediately.
Take once or twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements for adults should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains 192mg of sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) and 300mg of potassium per 8.1g dose. Contains sulfites.