S.C.F Duo Celloid 170t
Silicon dioxide and calcium fluoride are for mineral supplementation
- Combines silica with calcium fluoride (homoeopathic 6x) in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional, S.C.F. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children
Calcium fluoride (homoeopathic 6x)
each tablet contains lactose
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamins and minerals can only assist if dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.