Clinical C 60 Tablets
Orthoplex White Clinical C provides targeted, specialised nutrients to regenerate vitamin C and provide longer-lasting therapeutic benefits.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure an innovative, clean-excipient tablet design and to validate all ingredients as vegan and sourced from non-GMO origins. The formula also features sustainably derived mixed tocotrienols and tocopherols, representing the eight isomer forms of vitamin E.
- No accessory vitamins and minerals
- No common excipients, including binders, disintegrants, lubricants, coatings and films often found in tablets.
- No flavours, colouring agents, and sweeteners (including xylitol) commonly found in powders
- No magnesium stearate
Each tablet contains
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||726mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||600mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||400mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||20mg|
|equiv. Vitamin B3||5mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||2.19mg|
|Palm tocotrienols complex (EVNolMax™)||2.0mg|
Ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, macrogol 400, microcrystalline cellulose, palm fruit oil, starch sodium octenyl succinate.
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily or as a healthcare professional recommends.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150μg of selenium from dietary supplements for adults should not be exceeded.
- Adults only. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- The maximum recommended dose (4 tablets) contains 210mg sodium.