ArmaForce ImmunoBurst 30c
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst is chewable echinacea capsules in honey, eucalyptus, peppermint, menthol, and lemon oil. It contains standardised echinacea root processed from fresh plants and standardised for potency. These fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsules are designed for immediate release in the throat.
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- It contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use.
- In WHM, echinacea helps to enhance immune system function.
Each chewable capsule contains the following:
|Herbal extract standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1g|
equal to. cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
equiv. to cineole
Adults: Chew 2 tablets thrice daily or as your healthcare practitioner directs.
- Do not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under two without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains sugars.
- Always read the label, use only as directed, and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.