Opti Active D 60 Softgels
- Provides 10 µg of the active form of vitamin D, calcifediol monohydrate, for superior bioavailability
- Calcifediol is the circulation form of vitamin D and does not need to be metabolised by the liver.
- Vitamin D supplementation may help.
- Support bone mass and strength in post-menopausal women
- Maintain healthy immune system function
- Maintain healthy foetal development
- Maintain bone health and strength
- Support a healthy pregnancy
- Support bone mineralisation
- Calcium absorption
- Convenient once-daily formula
1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Ampli-D™ Calcifediol monohydrate (Vitamin D) 10 µg
- Use in children under 9 years is not recommended
- Should not be taken in combination with other supplements containing vitamin D without medical advice
- Calcifediol may have similar effects to vitamin D; consult your health professional before taking it in combination with other medicines.
- Always read the label.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.