N Acetyl Cysteine Unflavoured 60g
NAC is a stable form of cysteine and an important precursor to the antioxidant glutathione. It possesses diverse clinical applications.
- A high-quality source of NAC
- Preferentially incorporated into glutathione
- Highly soluble
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Naturally sweetened with thaumatin
Each 1g of NAC contains:
Excipients: Thaumatin, Silicon dioxide,
Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, crustaceans, nuts
NAC has been used in clinical trials in dosages ranging from 250mg-8g daily. A level measure of the spoon enclosed in the jar is approximately equal to 1g
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.