Infant Vitamin D3 Drops 2.4ml
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are ideally suited to breastfeed babies and offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years. Each concentrated drop delivers 400IU of vitamin D3, naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil. The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives to not interfere with feeding.
Vitamin D is a critical nutrient that supports infants general health and wellbeing as it:
- Assists healthy bone and teeth development
- It helps increase dietary calcium absorption
- Supports bone mineralisation
- Supports muscle function
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Convenient: Perfectly suited to breastfeeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years
- Won't interfere with feeding: The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Vitamin D is a critical nutrient that supports infants' general health and wellbeing: It Assists healthy bone and teeth development, helps increase dietary calcium absorption, supports bone mineralisation, supports muscle function, and supports healthy immune system function.
- Not many foods are naturally rich in vitamin D, and breast milk is generally low in vitamin D.
Colecalciferol 10 micrograms (400IU)/0.03mL
Contains: No added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
Allergen Free From Added Sugar| Artificial Colours| Artificial Flavours| Artificial Preservatives| Gluten| Lactose| Sugar| Yeast
For infants and children up to 12 years who are at risk of vitamin D insufficiency. For infants less than 12 months: Dispense 1 drop daily from the bottle directly onto the nipple, a washed finger or clean dummy and allow the infant to suck for at least 30 seconds.
For older infants and children up to 12 years: Dispense 1 drop daily directly from the bottle onto a clean spoon for direct consumption or mix with milk, juice or food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Refrigerate after opening—store below 25°C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.