Echinacea Premium 120t
Echinacea Premium tablets are formulated with a combination of Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea which are used in Traditional western medicine to relieve the severity of common cold symptoms. Echinacea also helps to stimulate a health immune-system response.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine:- to relieve the severity of common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose and cough- as an alternative
Helps stimulate a healthy immune system response as used in traditional Western herbal medicine
Adults:1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
Dosage may be increased for acute conditions.
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract 1200 mcL
equivalent to dry root 600 mg
standardised to contain alkylamides 2.26 mg
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract 1350 mcL
equivalent to dry root 675 mg
- No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice.
- The risk of allergic reaction to Echinacea is very small, especially if preparations of the root are used since these are free of pollens.
- Echinacea is contraindicated for long-term use in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients) - short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance.
- Caution is advised in patients receiving midazolam by injection.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If coughing persists consult a healthcare professional.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.