E Asta Sel 60 Capsules
Bioactive synergistic vitamin supplement
A powerful, naturally derived antioxidant formula blending Vitamin E, Astaxanthin (from algae) & Selenium. Contains Vitamin E isomers, 4 x Tocopherols(rapeseed & sunflower seed oil) & 4 x Tocotrienols from annatto & palm (non-GMO, sustainable).
A VEGAN blend of low and high-alpha-type tocopherols from sunflower and rapeseed oil, tocotrienols from palm fruits (non-GMO, sustainable) and Annatto seeds (Bixa Orellana), with Selenium and Astaxanthin esters from Haematococcus Pluvialis (algae).
- Maintain sperm production and motility in healthy males
- Prevent dietary selenium and vitamin E deficiency
- Support preconception health in healthy males
- Reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Support healthy immune system function
- Maintain healthy thyroid gland function
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Support wound healing
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each soft capsule contains
Mixed (high-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate 37.8mg
Equiv. d-alpha-tocopherol (from sunflower oil) 36.2mg
Mixed (low-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate 82.7mg
Equiv. d-alpha-tocopherol (from rapeseed oil) 30.7mg
Palm tocotrienols complex 19.9mg
Equiv. mixed tocotrienols 5.9mg
Equiv. mixed tocopherols 11.6mg
Equiv. d-alpha-tocopherol 6.7mg
Bixa orellana (Annatto) seed distillate concentrate 32.5mg
Equiv. mixed tocotrienols (high-delta type) 22.8mg
Derived from seed dry 10.8g
TOTAL d-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E 110 IU) 73.7mg
TOTAL tocopherols 132.1mg
TOTAL tocotrienols 28.7mg
Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis 20mg
Equiv. Astaxanthin 2mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 50mcg
Free from: gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, egg, gelatin, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, No sesame, bee products, sugar, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours, Vegan-friendly
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional