Digestive-Zyme 90 Capsules
To support healthy digestive function
Source of digestive enzymes. Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to stimulate gastric secretions and relieve symptoms of indigestion.
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion and reduce colic wind/gas and abdominal spasm.
Tilactase (lactase), protease and lipase are digestive enzymes. Lactase aids lactose digestion, protease assists protein digestion and lipase aids the digestion of fats and triglycerides.
- Lipase and protease help to maintain a healthy digestive system
- Lipase aids the digestion of fats and triglycerides
- Protease assists in protein digestion
- Lactase aids lactose digestion
2 capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains
Berberis vulgaris ext. dry conc. 83.3 Derived from dry stem bark 500 mg
Zingiber officinale ext. dry conc. 50 mg Derived from dry rhizome 250 mg
Cynara scolymus ext. dry conc. 5 mg Derived from fresh leaf 250 mg
Taurine 10 mg
Glycine 10 mg
Protease 11.5 Thousand HUT
Tilactase 2 Thousand ALU
Lipase 63 LipU
Free from: gluten, wheat, milk products, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, sesame, No peanuts, tree nuts, salt, starch, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours, Vegan-friendly
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional