Comprehensive vitamin C and antioxidant formula
- An encapsulated vitamin C formula, allowing for flexible prescribing and encouraging increased patient compliance
- Gentle on the digestive tract
- Contains magnesium phosphate, which acts as a buffer to reduce possible side effects of ascorbic acid.
- Contains natural vitamin E and beta-carotene plus complementary antioxidants to ensure comprehensive antioxidant activity
- Assists in maintaining healthy immune function. Vitamin C maintains the immune system by supporting the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response
- May help to reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May assist in the management of recurrent and mild upper respiratory infections
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels in normal, healthy people
- Antioxidant activity may result in a reduced risk of free radical damage and a reduction in the risk of cell damage
- May assist in the production of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and connective tissue, plus minor wound repair
- Contains vitamins C and E. Vitamin C can regenerate oxidised vitamin E in the body
- Maintains the health of capillaries
|Serving Size: 1
|Servings Per Container: 150
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
|equiv. Ascorbic acid
|equiv. Ascorbic acid
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
|equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
|equiv. to fresh cell
|equiv. to carotenoids calculated& as betacarotene
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established
Full ingredients list
Cellulose microcrystalline, Magnesium stearate, Povidone, Silica colloidal anhydrous
Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose)
Free from Dairy, Wheat, Egg, Soy, Lactose, Glucose, Sucrose, Fructose, Sulphates/sulphites, Gelatin, Crustaceans, Peanuts, Rice, Potato
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.