UC Promega 60 Capsules
Relieve Inflammation with Specialised Pro-Resolving Mediators from Herring Roe.
UC Promega features sustainably sourced Norwegian herring roe oil, a rich source of specialised pro-resolving mediators (SPMs) and their precursors. SPMs are lipid mediators induced during inflammation and encourage the resolution of inflammation.
- Provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids to support heart and brain health.
- Enhances joint flexibility and reduces inflammation.
- Supports healthy cellular function and promotes skin vitality.
- Aids in the maintenance of good cholesterol levels.
- Offers antioxidant properties to fight free radicals.
What are SPMs?
Specialised pro-resolving mediators (SPMs) are lipid mediators synthesised from omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that are imperative in the resolution phase of inflammation.
A low-excipient, bioefficient phospholipid form of broa
SPMs actively promote the resolution of inflammation and restoration of homoeostasis. Endogenous SPM production may be impaired by inflammation and aging.
Sustainably supplied Norwegian herring roe is a natural source of SPMs, with minimal processing required
For adults, take one capsule twice daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Clupea harengus lipid extract (Herring roe): 232 mg
- Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides: 300 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.