Biomedica Phytaxil is a comprehensive formula for antimicrobial support, containing oregano essential oil, myrrh, thyme, and Phellodendron. It is formulated for flexible and divided dosing, with a low excipient formula and free from the enteric coating. The product is intended for practitioner use only. The ingredients have antimicrobial properties, with some showing activity against a wide range of organisms, and some traditionally used as anthelmintics and antibacterials. Thyme has also been shown to disrupt pathogenic bacteria biofilms.Highlights
- Comprehensive formula with oregano essential oil and herbs traditionally used for their antimicrobial properties
- Formulated to allow for flexible, divided and individual dosing
- Convenient, vegan-friendly capsule
- Low excipient formula, free from the enteric coating
- Contains stabilised allicin from garlic
- Strictly Practitioner Only
- Myrrh is traditionally used as an antimicrobial and vermifuge
- Thyme is traditionally used as an anthelmintic and antibacterial for the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Phellodendron contains berberine, which has been shown (in vitro) to have antimicrobial and antiparasitic activity
- Oregano oil and its constituents have been shown (in vitro) to have antimicrobial activity against a wide range of organisms
- Thyme has been shown (in vitro) to disrupt the biofilms of pathogenic bacteria
- Thyme is traditionally used as a carminative for dyspepsia
|Each Phytaxil vegetable capsule contains:
|Origanum vulgare(Oregano) essential oil
|AND extracts equivalent to:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) fresh bulb
|Phellodendron amurensedry stem bark
|Thymus vulgaris(Thyme) dry herb
|Commiphora myrrha(Myrrh) dry gum oleoresin
Cellulose microcrystalline, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Proprietary vegetable capsules (based on hypromellose), Maltodextrin, Acacia, NMT 5000ppm hydrochloric acid
Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts. salicylates, amines, potato, rice
1-2 capsules, 2-3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.