NuroSame Plus 60t
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of ademetionine (SAMe) to support healthy mood balance and aid in synthesising neurotransmitters. SAMe also supports liver health and its natural liver detoxification processes. Vitamin B12 relieves fatigue and feelings of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate. In addition, folate and vitamin B12 help to decrease homocysteine levels and assist in healthy red blood cell production.
- SAMe supports healthy mood balance.
- SAMe supports liver health and its natural detoxification processes.
- SAMe assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B12 and folate help to decrease homocysteine levels.
- Folate and Vitamin B12 assist in healthy red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B12 assists in relieving fatigue when dietary intake is inadequate.
- SAMe relieves inflammation.
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate||412.37 mg|
equiv. to ademetionine (SAMe)
equiv. to (S)-S-adenosylmethionine
|Calcium folinate||173.6 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50 micrograms|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Individuals who are using prescription anti-depressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a health professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya bean products and sugar alcohols.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.