Methyl BioActive 60t
Healthy methylation support
Methyl BioActive is a comprehensive activated vitamin B formula. Folate and vitamin B12 assist in healthy red blood cell production and help to decrease homocysteine levels. Vitamin B6 supports haemoglobin synthesis and can assist in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 support nervous system function and vitamin B12 helps to maintain energy levels and production.
- A comprehensive activated vitamin B formula with choline and serine
- Folate and vitamin B12 assist in healthy red blood cell production and help to decrease homocysteine levels
- Vitamin B6 supports haemoglobin synthesis and can assist in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain energy levels and energy production
- Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 support nervous system function
- No added dairy, gluten or soya bean products
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet daily
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
|Co-methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Levomefolate calcium (Activated folate)
|equiv. Levomefolic acid
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P)
|Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium (Activated B2)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Always read the label.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.