Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. Glutamine supplementation may assist with energy metabolism, protein synthesis and neurotransmitter function. Glutamine plays many roles in the body, making it an essential nutrient.
- Maintaining normal GABA and Glutamate levels.
- Supporting kidney, immune and liver health.
- Supporting digestive repair.
Serving per package: Approximately 132 - Serving size: 1900mg
Take 1/2 a teaspoon per day (approx. 1900mg), or as recommended by a healthcare professional
(1 metric teaspoon or 5mL is approximately 3.7g).
- This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet as well as an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.