Vitamin D 1000IU 200c
Orthoplex Vitamin D provides 1000IU of Cholecalciferol – the active metabolite form of Vitamin D – per capsule. Vitamin D is known for the absorption and function of phosphorus and calcium, supporting bone and muscle health and function and maintaining Vitamin D levels within the body.
- Supports the absorption of dietary calcium.
- Supports vitamin D levels in the body.
- It helps to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Aids in bone health development supports bone mineralisation and bone strength.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Supports nervous system function.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains
|equiv. Vitamin D
Gelatin, glycerol, rice bran oil, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, and alpha-tocopherol.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.