Ultra Buffered Vitamin C 200g
The powerful antioxidant and immune-supporting benefits of vitamin C with much of the ascorbic acid are provided in a gentle, mineral ascorbate form.
Orthoplex Green Ultra Buffered C Powder provides micronutrients to support the immune system in fighting illness. In addition, this formula supports the thyroid gland's and nervous system's healthy function while helping maintain skin integrity and supporting collagen and connective tissue formation.
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Maintains healthy skin
- Supports healthy reproductive hormones
- Helps decrease free radical damage
- Supports the health and function of the nervous system
Adults: Take 3.5g (1 level metric teaspoon) daily or as professionally prescribed. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately. For short-term use.
Each 4g (approx. 1 level 5mL metric teaspoon) contains
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||88.7mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||442mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||500mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||411mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||68mg|
|equiv. Vitamin E||82.3IU|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||20mg|
Acacia, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, Natural Orange flavour, Pea Starch, purified water, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, and stevia baudiana.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for an extended period.
- Children under two years of age should not be used without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine's maximum recommended daily dose (8g) contains 280mg of sodium. Contains Sulphites.
Medications: Ceftriaxone, Dolutegravir, Elvitegravir, Levodopa.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.