Opti EPA/DHA Plus SPM 60 Softgel
Specialised Pro-resolving Mediators
Opti EPA/DHA Plus SPM is high-strength fish oil, standardised to total pro-resolving mediators (PRMs), which are important for the anti-inflammatory action of fish oils. This fish oil also contains concentrated omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA to help support cardiovascular health and function. The components of Opti EPA/DHA Plus SPM also help support healthy blood lipids and cognitive function. In addition, they help support eye health and maintain healthy foetal brain and CNS development during pregnancy.
- Highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids with 312 mg EPA, 208 mg DHA, and 9.75 mg DPA, with the added benefit of 45.5 mcg standardised total pro-resolving mediators (PRMs).
- Specialised pro-resolving mediators are naturally produced by converting certain components of omega-3 fatty acids and are important for relieving inflammation.
- Sustainable wild-caught fish oil from the oceans off the coasts of Peru and Chile.
- Uses only small, cold-water, oily fish species such as anchovy, sardine, mackerel and herring that are naturally high in omega-3 fatty acids and low in contaminants such as heavy metals.
- Independently tested to meet purity standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) and is therefore extremely low in contaminants such as heavy metals.
- Enteripure®softgel capsules offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds only natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the
stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste with minimal excipients.
- Supports cardiovascular system health, maintenance of healthy blood lipids, and helps reduce inflammation in the body.
- Supports brain health, cognitive function, and eye health.
- Helps support healthy foetal CNS/brain development.
- 2 capsules once or twice daily
|Total Omega 3
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Always read the label.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.