Relieve mild nerve pain and reduce the associated inflammation
Nervalgesic contains high strength and bioavailable PEA, a cutting-edge ingredient that relieves mild nerve pain and inflammation. Thiamine supports nervous system function, and when combined with PEA, saffron and vitamin B1, Nervalgesic breaks the pain cycle.
- Relieve mild nerve pain & neuralgia.
- Reduce associated inflammation
- Analgesic & anti-inflammatory actions
- Break the cycle of mild nerve pain
- Support healthy nervous system
Active Ingredients (Per Capsule) Palmidrol (PEA - Palmitoylethanolamide) (Levagen+™) 300mg Crocus sativus, dry stigma extract 7.5mg from dry stigma (affron®) 22.5mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg Levagen+™ is owned by Gencor. Affron® is a registered trademark of Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L.
Free from: Animal_products Dairy_protein Lactose Eggs Gluten Wheat Nuts Yeast Soy_protein Artificial_colours Artificial_sweeteners Artificial_flavours Preservatives GMO_freeprobiotics
Adults 18+: To relieve mild nerve pain, neuralgia and inflammation: Take 1 capsule twice daily. To support nervous system function: Take 1 capsule daily or as your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner advises.
- Before use, advise your pharmacist or healthcare professional if taking other prescription pain relief as medications may interact.
- If symptoms persist, consult your pharmacist or healthcare professional.
- Contains Palmidrol (PEA), which is not to be used for more than 21 consecutive days
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap or bottle seals are missing or broken. Practitioner Only