IP Restore 90c (Out of stock at supplier - return unknown)
IP Restore is a Scobiotic™ formulated to support the repair of impaired gastrointestinal epithelial permeability and ameliorate associated intestinal inflammation. The mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts provides significant prebiotic activity with probiotic and nutritional support to promote the growth and adhesion of beneficial microflora that specifically facilitate gut repair processes and support healthy gastrointestinal system function and nutrient absorption.
- Unique ScobioticTM syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts that targets the underlying causes and associated symptoms of impaired gastrointestinal permeability.
- Prebiotics specific for promoting healthy bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
- Soothes, repairs and strengthens the gastrointestinal epithelial lining and promotes beneficial bacterial adherence to the intestinal mucosa.
- Features Lactobacillus gasseri and Lactobacillus plantarum to help support the integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Contains 5 species of beneficial mushrooms and Wellmune® for gastrointestinal immune health.
- Features high mineral yeasts and spirulina for nutritional support and maintenance of gastrointestinal health.
- Includes world-renowned Gnosis Biootic® Saccharomyces boulardii as an anti-inflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa.
- Features glutamic acid to help support digestive gastric hydrochloric acid secretion and support healthy digestion.
- Contains chicory as a prebiotic and assists natural detoxification.
Adults: Adults 1 Capsule three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus gasseri||0.67 billion CFU||-|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||0.67 billion CFU||-|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)||83.33 mg||-|
|Zhu ling (Polyporus umbellatus)||16.67 mg||-|
|Maitake (Grifolia frondosa)||66.67 mg||-|
|Caterpillar mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis)||50 mg||-|
|Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)||50 mg||-|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||50 mg||-|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune®)||47.62 mg||equiv. to fresh 232 mg|
|High chromium yeast||16.67 mg||equiv. to chromium 33 mcg|
|High molybdenum yeast||11 mg||equiv. to molybdenum 22 mcg|
|Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) extract||33.30 mg||equiv. to dry flower and fruit 333 mg|
|Glutamic acid||16.67 mg||-|
|Glutamic acid hydrochloride||16.67 mg||-|
|Chicory (Cichorium intybus)||44.44 mg||-|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||33.33 mg||-|
- Contains yeast
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- If symptoms persist, worsen or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet