Supports histamine regulation, epithelial and mucosal integrity, and immunity
- Suitable for acute and chronic applications
- Contains Nigella sativa, supported by traditional and scientific evidence for the relief of allergic rhinitis
- A unique combination of high-quality ingredients in therapeutic doses
- Well-established nutrients in combination with clinically researched Nigella sativa oil
- Divided dosing for continuous therapeutic action
- Low excipient formula
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Nigella sativa may help relieve symptoms associated with mild to moderate allergic rhinitis
- Quercetin has antioxidant activity and may play a role in histamine regulation
- Quercetin and rutin may assist in maintaining capillary health and integrity
- Vitamin A supports the health and function of the immune system, maintains the epithelial and mucosal surfaces and their secretions, and helps protect cells from free radical damage
|Serving Size: 2
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
Nigella sativa (Black cumin) seed oil fixed
(as Thymocid extract)
|equiv. vitamin A
|56 mcg RE
|equiv. vitamin A
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established
Full ingredients list
Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Rice bran oil fixed, Gelatin, Glycerol, Chlorophyllin copper complex, Purified water, Acacia, Sucrose, Maize starch, Dl-alpha-tocopherol
Free from Dairy, Wheat, Yeast, Egg, Lactose, Glucose, Fructose, Crustaceans, Nuts
Adults take 2 capsules twice daily.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Join our Wellness Circle Membership to enjoy 10% off plus FREE SHIPPING on all your orders.