Cognition Support 60t
Cognition Support contains a blend of high-quality, standardised herbal extracts to assist cognitive function and enhance learning and memory. The ginkgo, Korean ginseng and Brahmi extracts combine with alpha-lipoic acid to provide cognitive, circulatory and antioxidant support.
- May help support cognitive processes and mental performance.
- Contains GinkgoSelect®, a ginkgo extract that assists working memory and executive functioning.
- Provides standardised Korean ginseng extract to help support energy and endurance.
- Clinically trialled and standardised Brahmi extract supports cognitive function, including spatial working memory accuracy and speed and consolidation of memory.
- Contains standardised Brahmi (BacoMind®) to support memory acquisition and retention in healthy older people.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides mitochondrial, energy and antioxidant support.
- May assist blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body.
- Used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to support the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Bacopa monnieri(brahmi) whole plant - BacoMind®||4g|
equiv. to bacosides A
|Ginkgo biloba(ginkgo) leaf||3g|
|Panax ginseng(Korean ginseng) root||212.5mg|
equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1,Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Alpha-lipoic acid(R,S form)||300mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before elective surgery; please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.