N Acetyl Cysteine Berry 60g
A stable form of cysteine and an important precursor to the antioxidant glutathione.
Exclusive to BioMedica, Natural Lemon Lime NAC has been developed to encourage greater compliance by providing practitioners and their patients with a pleasantly and naturally flavoured NAC powder. Natural Lemon Lime NAC is sweetened with thaumatin, a naturally sweet protein extracted from the Thaumatococcus danielliplant. As with all products in our range, Natural Lemon Lime NAC is manufactured according to exacting standards to produce a low excipient, high quality and strictly practitioner-only source of NAC powder.
NAC is a stable form of cysteine and an important precursor to the antioxidant glutathione. It possesses diverse clinical applications.
- A high-quality source of NAC
- Preferentially incorporated into glutathione
- Highly soluble
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Naturally sweetened with thaumatin
Each 1g of NAC Lemon Lime contains:
Natural Lemon Lime Flavour and thaumatin
Excipients: Thaumatin, Silicon dioxide, Natural lemon flavour
Full list of ingredients
Natural apple flavour, Cinnamon powder, Thaumatin, Silicon dioxide
Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, crustaceans, nuts
NAC has been used in clinical trials in dosages ranging from 250mg-8g daily. A level measure of the spoon enclosed in the jar is approximately equal to 1g
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.