GIT ImmunoBiotic 300g❄
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic is a low-excipient, FODMAP-friendly gastrointestinal formula containing glutamine, slippery elm, pectin and a clinical dose of 5 billion CFU.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) per 5g serving.
This formulation has been carefully selected to support gastrointestinal health in general and whilst travelling. Additional benefits include immune function support, while slippery elm is included for its traditional application in Western herbal medicine to soothe irritated tissues and GIT mucous membranes.
- May help to protect and repair the intestinal mucosa
- May help to decrease the inflammatory mediators in the digestive tract
- May help to relieve the symptoms of bloating, digestive discomfort, diarrhoea and dysbiosis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Boulardii may increase short fatty acids
- May help to improve immune function
Each 5g (approx.1½ level 5mL metric tsp) contains:
|Ulmus rubrastem bark inner powder||500mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae(Boulardii)||5. billion Colony Forming Units|
Glycine, Stevia rebaudianaleaf extract, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Mix 5g (approximately 1 ½ level 5mL metric teaspoons) into the water and consume immediately. Take once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.