Discover the power of Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic
Made with Australian Tea Tree Oil, the spray kills 99.9% of germs and is ideal for use:
• As an antiseptic to relieve symptoms of minor skin wounds, such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
• To relieve symptoms of insect bites and stings
• To help neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
• As an antibacterial to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia trees, grown in northern NSW and south-eastern Queensland.
• Multipurpose use – Can be used for personal and household purpose
• No harsh, irritating chemicals
Directions for Use:
Tea Tree oil is a natural antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions and relieves the symptoms of insect bites and stings. Spray the affected area holding the can 15 cm from the skin.
For external use only. Skin patch test before use; if sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Do not spray directly on or into the face. Contains Alcohol 20% v/v. Propellant Hydrocarbon.
Do not use:
• While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• On children under 2 years old
• Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test before use.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 100 mg/g